5 Reasons Why You Cannot Trust the Better Business Bureau
The moment most folks think Better Business Bureau; consumer security, ethics and integrity come to mind. Right?
one particular. Would it not surprise you to learn that you have hundreds of genuine complaints and even law suits against Bbb franchises? Certainly, you read accurately. The BBB is an organization composed of several private business franchises very love to McDonald’s. brilliant earth
2. The bulk people are under the perception that the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU is a government company. It is not. The truth is it works as a non-profit and its funded chiefly through membership fees paid by businesses.
The fact that they generate profits collecting fees from businesses ought to automatically raise an eyebrow. How can they actually look out for the consumers best interest when their consumer bottom is businesses? They claim neutrality but to any logical person there is an evident conflict of interest.
So you see a business with a BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU member sticker in the window, a plaque on the wall, or a banner online and you think they must be respectable. What should also be swirling in your mind is the truth that in order to become a member of the BBB the business must pay an twelve-monthly membership fee. How many renewals would the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU get if the associates were graded badly?
3. The truth is people of the BBB get much higher grades than non-members. It look as if an A+ level is merely easy for dues-paying customers (members).
4. The simple fact of the matter is everything that the relied on BBB warns us about when it comes to unscrupulous business practices, they are regarded by some as the biggest offenders.
5. The set of growing complaints around the country accuse local Better Organization Bureaus of:
* Unjust and Disingenuous Business Procedures.
* Underhanded or Deceiving Advertising.
* Discrimination Against Certain Businesses Based Upon Their Industry.
* Employ of Non-Profit For private Gain.
Many of all of us look to the Better Business Bureau to verify the legitimacy of a business or to record a business, but where can we go if we have an problem with the better business bureau? Who watches them?